In the year 1611 the Holy Bible was translated from Latin to English; and at that time the Bible contained a total of 80 books. The last 14 books that made up the end of the Old Testament were as follows:
- 1 Esdras
- 2 Esdras
- The rest of Esther
- The Wisdom of Solomon
- Baruch with the epistle Jeremiah
- The Songs of the 3 Holy children
- The history of Susana
- bel and the dragon
- The prayer for Manasses
- 1 Maccabees
- 2 Maccabees
In the year 1684 these 14 books were removed from all versions of the Holy Bible except the 1611 edition; in this edition you will also find that Jesus name is not the same, in fact it is spelled IESUS and pronounced Yahashua. Why then do we continue to call our savior Jesus? Did you know that these books even existed? I hope that the Questions that I am presenting are Encouraging you to research further into this subject and praying that it gets you reading your bible! Then and only then will you begin to see what they have hidden from us in Plain Sight!
While my studying the Word in the Apocrypha I came across a book called the Wisdom of Solomon; this intrigued me so that I continued to read this book called the Wisdom of Solomon…… What I read sent Chills through my body and I just had to share it with you…..
Wisdom of Solomon 2:5-24
- For the ungodly said reasoning with them selves, but not aright, our life is short and tedious and in death of a man there is no remedy: neither was there any man known to have returned from the grave.
- For we are born at all adventure: and we shall be hereafter as though we had never been: for the breath of our nostrils is as smoke, and the little spark in the moving of our heart
- Which being extinguished, our body shall be turned into ashes, and our spirit shall vanish as the soft air,
- And our name shall be forgotten in time, and no man shall have our works in remembrance, and our life shall pass away as the trace of a cloud, and shall be dispersed as a mist, that is driven away, with the beams of the sun, and overcome with the heat thereof.
- For our time is very shadow that passeth away; and after our end there is no returning: for it is fast sealed, so that no man cometh again.
- Come on there for let us enjoy the good things that are present: and let us speedily use the creatures like as in youth.
- Let us fill ourselves with costly wine and ointments: and let no flower of the Spring pass by us.
- Let us crown ourselves with rosebuds, before they be withered:
- Let non of us go without his part of our voluptuousness: let us leave tokens of our joyfulness in every place: for this is our portion and our lot is this.
- Let us oppress the poor righteous man, let us not spare the widow, nor reverence the ancient gray hairs of the aged.
- Let our strength be the law of justice: for that which is feeble is found to be nothing worth.
- Therefore let us lie in wait for the righteous; because HE is not of our turn, and HE is clean contrary to our doings. He upbraideth us with our offending of the law, and ojecteth to our infamy the transgression of our education.
- HE professeth to have the knowledge of the MOST HIGH, and calleth HIS self the child of the LORD.
- HE was made to reprove our thoughts
- HE is grievous unto us even to behold, for HIS life is not like other men’s, HIS ways are of another fashion.
- We are esteemed of HIM as counterfeits: HE abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: HE pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh HIS boast that GOD is HIS father.
- Let us see if HIS words be true: and let us prove what shall happen in the end of HIM.
- For if the just man be the Son of THE MOST HIGH, HE will help HIM and deliver HIM from the hands of HIS enemies.
- Let us examine HIM with despitefulness and torture, that we may know HIS meekness and prove HIS patience.
- Let us condemn HIM with a shameful death: for by HIS own mouth HE shall be respected…
Now this left me with some serious questions like:
- What righteous man was Solomon speaking of killing with a shameful death?
- Why did the Vatican vote to have these 14 books removed from our Bible?
- Why did Solomon sound so evil in this book?
- Did you know that Solomon wrote a number of books that were not included in the Bible?
I can go on and on but the question is just WHY did they remove these books?
Well I have a few possible answers to the questions that I have asked:
In my opinion Solomon is speaking of our Savior…. Who else could he be speaking of plus the similarities in the crucifixion are just to similar to ignore…..
- They killed the SON with a shameful death
- The SON’s actions or fashions were different from everyone else’s
- HE claims to be and IS the child of The MOST HIGH
- Righteous poor man
- HE professeth to have knowledge of The MOST HIGH
Then listen to what Solomon has to say:
- HE was made to reprove our thoughts
- We are esteemed of HIM as counterfeits: HE abstaineth from our ways as from filthiness: HE pronounceth the end of the just to be blessed, and maketh HIS boast that GOD is HIS father
- For if the just man be the Son of THE MOST HIGH, HE will help HIM and deliver HIM from the hands of HIS enemies. ( This is what was said directly before HIS crucifixion)
If there is no truth to this How did Solomon know Exactly the How, What, Where, When and even the words used while the savior was on the cross? I have always admired Solomon as a wise ruler….. but something is off here!
I am a believer that the folks in power are just Big Fat Liars, including the pope! I know that they removed these books in order to keep us Ignorant of the Truth! Yet they hid it in Plain Sight!