1. Take a walk every day, and smile. This is your natural antidepressant.
2. Have a 10-minute break every day. In silence, of course.
3. Pray in the morning to ask God’s guidance for your day.
4. Eat food that grows on treas and plants, and stay away from processed foods.
5. Drink water and green tea. Indulge in blueberries, broccoli and almonds.
6. Make people smile each day.
7. Save your energy. You don’t need any gossips, energy vampires, past issues, negativity and things that are simply out of your control. Invest your energy in positive thoughts.
8. Your breakfast should be fit for a king, lunch as if you were a prince, and dine like a college kid with no money.
9. Life may be unfair at some points, but it’s absolutely awesome.
10. Don’t hate people, and forgive everybody.
11. Don’t go too hard on yourself. You’re the only person that takes you so seriously.
12. You can’t be right all the time, and agree to disagree. Not every argument is yours.
13. Learn how to live with your past to protect your present.
14. Never compare yourself to others. Each of us has a different journey.
15. You’re the master of your happiness.
16. ‘In five years, will this matter?’ Read this more often, especially when dealing with ‘disasters.’
17. Help others, and be a ‘Giver.’
18. Don’t stress over other people’s opinion about you.
19. Time is the ultimate healer.
20. Even the worst situations change.
21. Your job won’t soothe the sick you. Socialize more often, and spend more time with your friends.
22. Envy ‘kills’ you. You have what you need right there, next to you.
23. Pray to God before you go to bed, and thank Him for your accomplishments.
24. You’re too blessed to be stressed, remember that.
25. Share this with others, and make them happy.