Introvert and extrovert are the two major categories in terms of personalities and the way we approach them. Have you ever thought about the qualities typical for each of them respectively and whether or not is possible to be a little bit of both?
This article focuses on the people who like to spend their time alone and their 6 special personality traits.
1.They’re Extremely Loyal
They are not part of any wide social circle and you certainly will not find them hanging out with large groups or lining up for any club opening. They prefer trustworthy and meaningful friendships. If you have a friend who prefers spending their time alone, you can be sure that this person will be always there for you!
2.Surprise! They’re Open to New Ideas
Just because these people appreciate their quiet time doesn’t necessarily mean that they are not open-minded and open to new and exciting things. The thing is, they want to spend time alone prior engaging in a highly social activity.
3.They Have a Level Head
They spend plenty of time on their own, using this time to contemplate problems and ideas, which allows them to develop a strong sense of self and confidence. They look at their time spent alone as a way to recharge instead of bothering with distractions.
4.They Are Comfortable With Their Own Thoughts
People who prefer spending most of their time alone show a clear conscience and don’t bother with their inner thoughts. We all have our down days but these people tend to navigate themselves out of any slump easily.
5.They Understand The Value of Time. Yours and Theirs
Those who spend most of their time alone understand and cherish the value of time. They prioritize time, which helps them function at their highest level. They have a very deep sense of making sure not to spend their time with people who are not worth it.
6.They Exercise Strong Boundaries
All of the time spent alone allows these people to think about the things that motivate them as well as about what works for them and what doesn’t. They have very healthy and strong boundaries and exercise them in a healthy and clear way.
Ultimately, it is worth noting that these people are more successful than others. This is not surprising at all, given that enjoying in moments of peace with themselves helps trigger new ideas and boost level of success.
Here are 10 reasons why people who like to be alone are more successful:
- They are relieved from anxiety (spending time alone helps rid their minds of negative thoughts)
- They have better memories (solitude gives them the right perspective)
- They are more creative (day-to-day distractions affect our thoughts and prevent them from getting out of the box)
- They understand who they are
- They have better relationships ( spending time alone helps understand yourself better and identify the relationships that work for you)
- They are more focused, studies show
- They can boost their productivity by spending time alone and thinking clearly
- They make smarter decisions
- They attack problems effectively
- They cherish the simple things of life